Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New to this.

Blogging...hummmm...I never thought I would be blogging!  I used to write short stories (before there was blogging) and I really enjoyed the periodic inspirations I got that allowed me to write.  Then for years nothing came to me, once in a while I would try and think about writing something...anything but life came in and crowded around me so nothing...nothing for years.  Once in a while I would really miss it but I can't say that I really long for the inspirations to come but I did wonder if I would ever write again.

Now you must understand I am not a writer, I just write what comes to mind, that is from my heart.  I don't know how much or how often I will write on here but I will start with the stories from years ago and insert testimonies as I am able to write them.

It has been on my mind to start making a written document of all the testimonies in my life.  It seems to me that sharing the testimonies of the workings of God in my life is a great way to glorify God.   So as they come to me I will try and write them out, which means they probably will not be published in chronological order.  I will do the best I can to date each event according to when it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment